Post : Influencer Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate should be a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain relationships with various influencers.
You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Create social media strategies and the planning and execution of successful social media and influencer campaigns Work along with the BD team to define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives for our clients.
- Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
- Analyze the end of campaign performance, coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals, and identifying successes and areas for improvement
- Work alongside the BD team or/and our Content & Digital PR team to define and manage the Social & influencer strategy.
- This may also include working alongside the Paid Media team when amplifying the social campaigns.
- Effectively manage brand campaigns, ensuring they’re delivered on time, to a high standard; communicating with social influencers and platform partners will be necessary, as well as internal communications, i.e. with the BD, Creative, Content & Digital PR, and Paid Media teams.
- Build responses to prospects’ briefs, identifying areas for improvement and ideas for new activity, and be able to present these in a compelling way to senior stakeholders.
- Presentation and people skills: Strong presentation and speaking skills; ability to build and maintain relationships easily; ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships; organized (you’ll work on multiple projects at once), with high attention to detail; a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
At least 1 – 2 years’ of experience.
- Expertise in managing multiple social media brand campaigns.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
The Laudco Culture :
Cultural fit is key to your success within Laudco! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal – excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. It is a flat structure and the team collaborates together, including the founder, who takes a hands-on approach in the business.
If you are interested to take your career to the next level and work with some of the most talented people, please apply now.